Thursday, January 03, 2013

Well guys, I made it finally to Belize. I was supposed to be here yesterday. I left Saint John at 6:10 a m on Wednesday and my plane was late arriving in Montreal so I was not able to connect with my Chicago flight and to late for another flight to Belize. I flew from Montreal to Toronto and then to Houston and Air Canada paid my hotel there and flew me out of Houston today on the 8:43 flight to Belize "First Class". I arrived at where I am staying at 1:30 p m.

I walked off the plane and was hit by a wall of heat. It was like standing next to a wood fire. It is very, very humid here, but a very nice welcome to the cold and snow I left behind. I did a little walk about, got some "BEER" and a few groceries and then went out for supper. I will update my day with photos soon. I do not seem to have a very good internet connection and will have to check that out tomorrow. Still a little tired from my two days of flying, so an early night so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. So Glad to hear you are there, look forward to updates...Phoebe and friends.

    ReplyDelete