Thursday, January 17, 2013

OK, it has been perfect here except for the sand flies and mosquitoes. I am having a reaction to both and my legs are ugly.They say they like "white gringos" and boy oh boy do they like me. It must be my sweet meat. Extremely itchy and I have tried every remedy that has been suggested by everyone here. This was when I first got bit. They look pretty good here.


This is what I got from the pharmacy, Dermasol (cortisone) cream and 6 Benadryl. The cream was $12.50 BZE or $6.25 Canadian. The Benadryl were 25 cents a piece.


Did it work? NOT. Still itchy and now they are oozing a clear liquid. It is a good thing I am not vain. This is how they look today. YEW.



Pretty Legs, I have not. I think I will be bringing these suckers home with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment