Sunday, January 13, 2013

I went for a walk the other day and came across a sign for a Canadian night at a restaurant at the end of the main street. Well, being Canadian I thought it was the place to go. They said they had a Canadian guitar player. Actually he was from Montreal but now lives in Seattle. A sixty plus man, voice a little rusty but he was entertaining while I had my dinner.

This was the sign that I noticed earlier that day.


This was the restaurant.


This was my dinner. Coconut Crusted Grouper served with brown rice and organic vegetables.


Our entertainment for the evening.




2 comments:

  1. Jody sounds like you may have found a place to retire. Food looks great Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I did not have responsibilities at home, I think I would just stay.

    ReplyDelete