Sunday, January 13, 2013

This by far is the best little place in the village. Dawn's Grill N Go. Locally owned by a very beautiful lady. After my meal, which was absolutely delicious, she sat with me and told me her story. Since I have been here and time is all I have, I have enjoyed listening to so many stories. Real Life events of the people that live here and the people that come to visit. Wow, my heart is so open, very touching, very emotional. When it is time to go, I know I will leave a piece of my heart here. There is no other place that I have felt so comfortable, so relaxed, so attached to.


Does this not look like something to die for. Shrimp curry with rice and beans and salad, just the right amount of heat.


The next day I went back for lunch. Dawn told me her special was Fry Chicken. I was joined by a couple of friends for lunch.







No comments:

Post a Comment