Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hey guys, thanks so much for your comments, however, If you all sign "Anonymous", I won't know who you are. I have been out for some vitamin "D", the natural kind. This is a stop before dinner (cooler inside).

Tipsy Tuna is a bar on Placencia beach. I believe they have lots going on at night but have not been, only in the day for a beer stop. It is very colorful and they rake their beach in front for seaweed and whatever else washes up. Very Clean washrooms, as some are not.





 You can never get lost here, signs point you in the right direction. Reminds me of the song "Signs, signs, everywhere are signs, do this don't do that, can you read the signs".


4 comments:

  1. So glad you are having a simply Marvelous time Darlin" Any yoga yet? Remember we are going to set something up so search around xoxo Debraji

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the gym all last week, very brutal workout. I am resting today and will continue on Monday. A local guy told me a German lady does Yoga on the beach on a cement platform at 6 am. Will have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jod, this place looks fantastic!! my mind is telling me i could really fall in love with the menu! when i go away my main concern is to try food and i'm getting hungry looking at the pics... ENJOY as i know you are. jerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's hard to sign in , write a comment and publish!! ENJOY, looks great and the food looks to die for!! jerry

    ReplyDelete