Friday, January 11, 2013

Over six hundred page views, thanks for following along. Sorry you cannot be here with me. For sure a place to add to your bucket list, if you have one. The weather is on the mend, Sunny and very hot, over 80 around lunchtime.

This is my humble accommodations in Placencia. The mattress is awful, but I find the same thing no matter where I go. There is no mattress like your own mattress. They even suggest that if you move to Belize you bring your mattress with you. I have air conditioning in the bedroom. I run it for awhile then turn it off. I like sleeping with the window open.


Full kitchen and everything you need to cook, but as I said the food is so good and reasonable here that I have been eating out a lot. This place is actually more then I need. Good information to have for my next visit. Yes, I am sure there will be another one.


A view from my screened in balcony with hammock. The building in the background is another set of apartments like mine.


The couch folds out to another bed for a guest or a party of three. She has a lot of people that rent on a long term basis. I booked my accommodations last Spring. I am glad that I did.


4 comments:

  1. Jody the place looks amazing, very clean and spacious. Glad the weather is coming around. Looking forward to your next post Heather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather now is to die for. No rain for awhile now. Absolutely enjoying life to its fullest.

      Delete
  2. jody, glad to hear you are having a great time, the weather here has been mild that last few days. it was foggy but warm, tomorrow is going to be a little colder and getting really cold again friday.
    enjoying the pictures and posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Princess, I am having the time of my life. It will be so hard to leave. I am sitting here on my screened in porch, having a few beers and listening to the 60's on six, satellite radio. It is so nice to have nothing to do, nowhere to go and nothing needs to be done. This is what retirement should be about. Thanks for checking out the blog.

    ReplyDelete