Monday, January 21, 2013

Another great meal at the Pickled Parrot. Daily specials are $10.00 BZE or $5.00 CDN. Why would one want to eat in? Coconut crusted shrimp and rice.


Served with Marie Sharp's Hot Sauce. In fact everything here is served with a bottle of hot sauce. I'm bringing some home with me.


Need I say anything more? My favorite bar tender (Kareem)  in Placencia. 

Saturday night entertainment at the "Pickled Parrot".


And if you feel the urge, you sing, or something like that. The words of the song were "I've come to Belize to find my second ex-wife". He was a real hoot.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like another good meal. Was getting a little worried about you, haven't posted in a few days. It would be nice to see you in some of your pictures. You will have to get someone to take a few pictures. Had lots of snow here then rain. Talk later Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, if I don't post, I am out running the roads. I am being quite safe. I had a busy week, check out the blog. Thanks for thinking about me.

    ReplyDelete