Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm Back!!!!

OK,  Here goes. In my last post I promised to update my blog after I returned home, but guess what, that didn't happen. I guess for many reasons, back to work, no longer in Belize mode and missing it terribly. Separation anxiety for leaving, I guess that is enough reasons.

I have now returned to beautiful sunny and hot Placencia, Belize. I did not anticipate doing my blog this year as it does take up some time to compose, upload pics etc., however, several of my friends asked that I continue. They enjoyed my taking them on my journey, so here goes.



What a difference a day makes, 24 little hours.


Flying to Belize seems not to be an easy task. Last year I was one day late on arriving and this year our early morning flight from Houston to Belize was cancelled, no reason, just cancelled. That was after we spent the night at the airport, thinking it was not necessary to get a hotel. So, after arriving in Placencia, we had been up for over thirty hours. Needless to say it has taken a few days to catch up on sleep and a few days at the beach for much needed vitamin "C" from the sun. It is Sunday already.

Because I have been here before, I often go out now forgetting my camera. Here are a few new pics and I promise to take some more.

Lunch with my Favorite Beer and I was so hungry that it was all gone before I took a pic.


A future "Dancing Queen"

Garifuna drummers on the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment